Sunday, June 12, 2011

To blog or not to blog...

My son encouraged me to start my own blog; so, HERE I AM!  First off - if you're easily offended, this blog is not for you.  I've never bit my tongue but I do try to "filter" my words.  However, there's no guarantee that I'll be able to do that since this is MY BLOG & MY PAGE.  Consider yourself warned!

I've been thinking about creating my blog because "Mama's Boy" encouraged me to do so.  It's taken me a minute because I didn't know if I could put into words the things that I think, feel, or re-act to.  The only reason my introduction is so detailed & nothing else is mentioned is because the title to this writing is "To blog or not to blog"!  DUH!

I probably won't post every day; unless something "stirs my coffee";  So, this writing is just an introduction to me.  I'm not writing to (today, tomorrow, or any day that follows) to impress (or distress) anyone.  It's about ME and what I want to say.  If you have an issue with something I may say, bring me your issue (or start your own blog and say whatever you want to say)!

As I stated earlier, this is not for the easily offended or anyone who's not open-minded.  I'll probably make a few people mad (who cares) but, what would my blog be without dialogue and debate.  I said "debate" not negotiations!  I consider myself very open-minded, but my opinions are the only ones that matter here.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment